I don't know if pizza eggs will go with your morning coffee, but I do know that it is a great way to cure some of the debauchery from the night before. We went out to celebrate my sisters 21'st birthday the night before I made these so I decided to share my "hangover cure" with the rest of the world. Not that I was hungover or anything when I made these...
The truth is I don't really see this as a hangover cure. (The only real cure for having too much the night before is drinking a lot of water.) Pizza eggs are just the college kid's meal after a night of drinking since just about everyone in college has some leftover pizza and some eggs lying around in the refrigerator.
I should mention that the pan flipping does take a little skill if you want it to turn out nice and pretty. Luckily, you do have an alternative to this technique. You can add the parmesan, salt, and pepper before step 5 and then bake it the rest of the way in an oven, or even broil it for quicker and easier pizza eggs.
P.s. If you got the reference to a certain TV show that this idea came from you are definitely awesome. I'll give you a clue: Mary-Louise Parker is the main character.
Dash of milk
1 medium slice of pizza
1 small piece of butter
Paramesan cheese (optional)
1. Slice the pizza into thin strips and then chop these up into small pieces.
2. Heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat and add the pieces of pizza.
3. Beat the eggs together with the dash of milk until well combined.
4. Add the eggs to the pan, salt and pepper the eggs to taste and cook until slightly browned on the bottom, about 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Quickly flip the eggs in the pan and cook until you reach your desired doneness.
6. Plate the pizza eggs with some parmesan cheese and finish with salt and pepper to taste.